How You Can Help
How can you help?
Autism Services of Southwest Louisiana receives support through grants from foundations, civic and non-profit groups, corporate sponsors, community fundraising events and activities, and individual donations and gifts. If you would like to donate to Autism Services, you may call or visit our office or use our online donation feature below or on our social media pages. Some of the best support we receive from the community is through word of mouth, so please share our story with your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, fellow worshippers and others whom you know, and especially those who have been touched by autism.
- Individual and corporate support for biennial fundraising concert event
- Undesignated gift to Autism Services of SWLA
- Designated gift for Autism Services of SWLA Endowment Fund
- Gifts to support the Autism Services Organization Fund at
the Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana
- Donations of household furnishings and fixtures
- Donations of in-kind goods and services
- Donations of time and effort through volunteer groups who
assist with household projects and fund-raising activities
If you would like to donate any monetary gifts please click either button below. We appreciate all donations because of people like you we are able to do what we do every day!